Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Monday, December 22, 2008

SECRET OF LONG LIFE…

A reporter was interviewing three old persons near a beach.

Reporter (To the first old man) : What is the secret of your long life?

First old man: Well, I never drank alcohol, never smoked tobacco and I have only one wife forever.

Reporter : And what’s your age?

First old man: I’m 90.

Reporter: What about you?

Second old man : Well I sometimes drank, sometimes smoked and dated often.

Reporter: So, what’s your age?

Second old man: Well, I am 88.

Reporter: And what about you?

Third old man : I smoke two-three packet of cigarette every day, always drank alcohol before sleep and dated every woman I go out with.

Reporter : That sounds great. So, what’s your age?

Third old man : 26!

No comments:

Popular Posts