Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Drink EveryBody!

A guy walks into a bar, sits at the counter and says, "Drinks, everybody one me, even you bartender, put it on my tab." Every one got a drink and thanked the man. After a while the man says, "Drinks, everybody on me, even you bar tender. Put it on my tab." Everybody got their drinks and thanked the man. The bartender pulls the man to the side and asks him,"You know this is going to be a lot of money, can you pay for this?"
The man says,"NO" The bartender takes the man in the back, beats him up and throws him out the back door. The man brushes himself off, and goes back into the bar.
He sits down and says, "Drinks, everybody, on me. Except for you bartender, you don't know know how to act when you got drunk."

No comments:

Popular Posts