Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kill Husband

A lady walks into a pharmacy and asks the
pharmacist for some arsenic.

The pharmacist asks "Ma'am, what do you want with arsenic?"

The lady says "To kill my husband."

"I can't sell you any for that reason," says the pharmacist.

The lady then reaches into her purse and pulls out a photo of her husband having sex with the pharmacist's wife.
He looks at the photo and says Oh, pardon me, I didn't realize you had a prescription.

No comments:

Popular Posts