Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Monday, December 22, 2008

LAST NIGHT…

A guy was explaining his last night to his friend. He says “Yesterday night, though staying in bed I couldn’t sleep till the late night. At about midnight I woke up and just walked on for a while and then took a rest. Few moments later, I saw a tiger running towards me like it was coming to eat me up. This annoyed me very much. So I bravely stood up at once to get that tiger down but…?” “What happened then”, his friend asked him so anxiously. Then he replied, “But I found both my pants and underwear below my knees?”

(Interpretation: Actually the guy suffers from diarrhea, and when he goes to toilet where he gets asleep and in dream he sees a tiger.)

No comments:

Popular Posts