Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Monday, December 22, 2008

CREDITS….

Three guys lived in a room. As they were having their dinner,

1st guy: Wow! What a delicious pickles.

2nd guy: Hadn’t I made it, would it have been delicious, Hmm..?

3rd guy: And who made the meat? It’s even tastier.

1st guy: Hadn’t I made it, would it have been testier?

1st an 2nd guy : Wow! Most tasteful is the cauliflower.

3rd guy: Hadn’t I fertilized it with my stool, would it have been so tasteful?

SECRET OF FASTNESS…

One day an aero plane asked a rocket.

Aero plane : How do you run so fast?

Rocket : You cant understand my problem friend. You would have known only if your ass was on fire.

No comments:

Popular Posts