Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

I Am My Own Grandpa!

Many many years ago,
when I was twenty-three
I got married to a widow,
Pretty as could be,
This widow had a grown up daughter
with flowing hair of red
My father fell in lover with her,
And soon the two were wed.
This made my dad my son-in-law
And changed my very life
Now my daughter is my mother,
For she is my father's wife.
To complicate the matters worse,
Although it brought me joy.
I soon became the father
of a bouncing baby boy,
My little baby then became
A brother-in-law to dad,
And so became my uncle,
Thought it made me very sad
Then that also made him brother
To the widow's grown up daughter
Who, of course was my stepmother.

Confusing right? Go ahead.....

Father's wife than had a son,
who kept them on the run
And he became my grandson
For he was my daughter's son,
My wife is now my mother's mother
And it makes me blue.
Because, although she is my wife,
She is my grandma too.
If my wife is my grandmother
Mean I am her grandchild.
And everytime I think of it,
It simply drives me wild.
For now I have become
The strongest case you ever saw,
As the husband of my grandmother
I am my own grandpa!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have added you in http://fav-sms.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts