Once there was a boy who loved a girl very much. However the girl's father did not like the boy. The boy wanted to write a letter to her but he was sure that the girl's father would read it first. Though he wrote the letter at last to the girl.
The great love I said i have for you
is gone and finally my dislike for you
increase everyday. When I see you,
I do not even like the way you love
The only thing I want to marry to do is to
look the other way. I never wanted to
marry you. Our last conversation
was very dull and in no way has
made anxious to see you again
You think only of yourself.
If we were married, I know that I would find
life very difficult and I would have no
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
to give, but it is not a heart
I want to give you. NO one is more
demanding or selfish than you are and less
able to care for me and be of help to me
I sincerely want you to understand that
I speak the turth, you will do me a favour
If you consider this is end. Do not try
to answer this; your letter are full of
things that do not interest me. You have no
true concern for you. Good bye! believe me
I do not vare for you. please do not think
I am still your loving friend.
The girls father read the letter. He was pleased and then gave the letter to his daughter. The girl read the letter and was very very happy. Why? Because she and the boy had a secret way of writing letter to each other. She only read the odd line numbers. i.e the first line, then third line, then fifth line and so on......
Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out...
-
FLIRTS AND SATTIRES (Hindi) Daaton (Teeth) ko Sahi salamat rakhne ke liye 3 formula. 1) Roj Do Bar Brush Karo! 2) Choclate Mat Khao...
-
A Sardar's son burst into the house and said to his father, "Daddy, Daddy, I ran home behind the bus and saved ten pence." The...
-
A kid was eating a bowl of hot soup with his steel spoon. Mistakenly, the spoon fell down in the bowl and the kid started crying. After some...
-
There were two Sardars riding their bikes on a highway. The first sardar was a few metres ahead of the second Sardar. Then the second Sardar...
-
Sardar asked a bus conductor how much the bus fare into the city was. "Fifteen pence,' said the conductor. Sardar thought this was ...
-
Sardar was taking his girlfriend for a drive on his motorbike. As they passed a hot dog stand she sighed,'My, those hot dogs smell nice....
-
A guy walks into a bar, sits at the counter and says, "Drinks, everybody one me, even you bartender, put it on my tab." Every one ...
-
Once the death of god, Yamraj wished to meet the three most brilliant persons of the earth. So, ordered to bring the three most brilliant pe...
-
Being tired of their relationship a Sardar and his wife went for the divorce in the court. Then the judge asks, "How will you divide th...
No comments:
Post a Comment