Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

FRIENDSHIP AND CARE

Star has 5 ends, square has 4 ends, triangle has 3 ends, line has 2 ends. But look! The circle of our friendship has no any ends…

When friends like you come into the life, these lips smile up even in the frustrations, n this is the foundation our life, the life that glitters with our friendship.

GOOD FREN r who care without HESITATION, who remember without LIMITATION & who miss even without COMMUNICATION, I know you are one of them.

GOD knows the value of dream, so he created sleep, God knows the value of love so he created heart. God knows the value of friendship, so he created you.

I am sending you ‘1000’ smiles take 1 for now and keep 999 under ur pillow. Pick out 1 every morning when you wake up and start ur day with big smile

Few Relations in Earth Never Die. Wanna know who is it?

(F)ew

(R)elation

(I)n

(E)arth

(N)ever

(D)ie

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

God has given us 2 gifts. 1 is choice. Choice is to select a good friend and choice is to have a best one like you!

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z One who invented letter was genius but made a silly mistake by keeping ‘U’ and ‘I’ so far.

Science has proved that sugar melts in water. So please don’t walk in rain, Otherwise I will loose such a SWEET friend like you

To understanding a misunderstanding is an understanding in friendship but to have no misunderstanding is the most understood friendship

Moon gives us light at night. I wish u will be cool n right. Whenever I switch off ur light remember that I am saying goodnight.

I asked god 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. I asked god 4 a drop of water n he gave me an ocean. I asked god 4 an angel & he gave me u.

When god opened the window of the heaven he asked me what my wish was..Then I said please take special care of the person reading this message…

No comments:

Popular Posts