Enjoy and get refreshed with a wide collection of extremely funny jokes, friendship, love, flirts, etc sms and other humor articles. Apart from sms and jokes, also check out the stories and other interesting materials. I will be adding more and more in this site. Be sure to check out for updates. Keep in touch!!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

FLIRTS AND SATTIRES

Who says English is the easy subject? Fill in the blanks with yes/no. 1. __ I am stupid. 2. __ I am duffer? 3.__ I don’t have sense..

Have you ever seen a monkey covered in a polythene? No?? …….Never mind… just have a look at your ID-Card.

If ever in ur life u feel u r lost, depressed n have no idea wat to do, then come 2 me, I’ll take u 4 a long walk on a bridge n show u where 2 jump from.

Unlike others, your brain is a masterpiece. It has 2 halves the right and the left. The left has nothing right in it and right has nothing left in it.

BREAKING NEWS::: DON’T GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE. Because zoo guards are searching for monkeys…..

I love u I love u I love u… I love u so much coz my mother told me that we should take better care of mentally retarded people.

Birds love u, monkey love u, bears love you, chimpanzee love u, tortoise love u, giraffe love u…please return to zoo, they all miss you…

In a bath room, a boy touches a girl everywhere. Now guess who is that boy? Naa! U dirty minded. Dirty people have dirty mind. That boy is lifeboy.

This cat is cat a cat good cat way cat to cat keep cat a cat idiot cat buzy cat for cat 20 cat seconds cat! NOW READ IT WITHOUT SAYING CAT!

Do you know full form of COLLEGE .C-Come, O-On,L-Lets ,L-Love,E-Each,G-Girl,E-Eually...Thats why boys go 2 college regularly…

If I were to make a dictionary: CUTE = you; Sweet = you; GOOD LOOKING = you; GORGEOUS = you; LIAR = me!

CNN News, Bush orders 15000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this.

When I and my friend were walking on the road, we saw a monkey, it confused me because it was just like you.

Just close ur eyes and think of urself for 10 seconds…Open ur eyes! Now you will realize that you have wasted 10 seconds in thinking of a fool.

Have you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? That is how dogs spend their lives.

1 message received 1 nice person sent it 1 monkey is reading it. Monkey is angry now, monkey is still reading monkey will now forward this msg 2 other monkeys.

When u get up in the morning I will kiss u in ur mouth, slowly I will kiss in ur teeth and play with ur tongue u know why coz I am ur tooth brush.

Winter comes again n again, summer comes again n again but person like u never come again n again coz god never makes same mistake again n again

No flower can represent love but rose did it, no plant can represent water but cactus did it, no fool can read this but u did it.

Importance of thumb: Child use it 4 chewing. Illiterate use it 4 signing. Winners use it 4 victory & fool read it 4 reading the sms!!

U know 1 think using mobile brain may damage. But you don’t worry it happens only 2 them who have brain.

So sweet is ur smile, so sweet is ur style, so sweet is ur eye, see how sweetly I lie.

Emergency!! I need ur photo. Quick mail me I m not jokin plz do it fast. I don’t have much time, I m playin cards n right now I exclusively need a joker.

I cant live without u, I cant breath without u, u r my heart u r my soul, u r my everything, if u r not I will die..u r here u r there..Oh! oxygen u r great..

In case if I die tomorrow, don’t let ur tears falls down n don’t even feel sad for it too, also don’t come to funeral. I request u to come up straight.. We’d make party..

If I had a camera.. I wud snap ur every moments, every smile, every moments. I wud store them to keep them in my kitchen to scare off the naughty mice.

No comments:

Popular Posts